Registered Nurse - Emergency Room
Premium Travel ER Assignments Pay Up To $3,000 Per Week!
Location: Multiple Exclusive US Assignments
An Emergency Room nurse works under the direction of the department managers to coordinate delivery of optimal patient care. They work closely with ER physicians in a fast-paced setting to triage and stabilize patients that seek emergency care. Their duties can include, the taking and monitoring of vitals, performing blood transfusions, wound care, medication administration, and much more.
- Triage incoming patients based on level of injury or illness
- Immediately stabilize incoming patients
- Administer medication as instructed by physicians
- Start intravenous lines, and set broken bones
- Perform tracheotomies and intubations
- Give patients stitches and sutures
- Create and maintain incoming patient records
- Work with a team of the emergency staff to help patients
- Help transfer stable patients to other wings
- Active RN license in specified state (or compact where applicable)
- RN Degree from accredited nursing program
- Certifications: BLS, ACLS (Others: PALS, TNCC, ENPC)
- Two years of recent ER RN experience
- Medical Benefits: Protect yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and children from the start with our day-of-hire health insurance
- Dental: Stay with your favorite dentist for everything from routine cleanings to orthodontia for your kids
- Vision: Keep your vision 20/20 with our comprehensive coverage for exams, contacts, and eyeglasses
- Short and Long-Term Disability: Protect yourself and your family from unexpected illness or injury with our elective disability insurance
- Life Insurance: Keep your mind off of the worst-case scenario with our robust life insurance policies
- 401(K): Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from enrolling in the best 401(k) plan in the industry
- Generous tax-free stipends!
- Join our new Travel for Life Referral Program and earn $1 for every hour your friend or colleague works for as long as you work at TotalMed!
Rely on the support of the TotalMed family. You put a lot on the line as a travel nurse, and with TotalMed, you’ll always get the support and info you need, when you need it.
Experience the TotalMed Difference – Apply Today!