Whether you’re a travel nurse, a medical coder, or a claims manager, the work you do helps patients. So, when you or one of your family members is sick, you need the coverage that ensures you’ll be taken care of, too.
- Protect your family with coverage for yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and your children.
- Enroll on the first day you’re hired (if you will work 30 hours/week or more).
- Choose from three different plans tailored to meet your medical and financial needs.
- Opt-in for a Health Savings Account (HSA) to contribute pre-tax funds to your medical costs under our two High-Deductible Health Plans (HDHP).
- Receive everything from routine preventative care to inpatient hospital stays at no charge under our Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plan.
Your smile is covered, too. Choose from one of two dental plans that cover:
- Preventative services
- Basic and major services
To stay eagle-eyed on the job, you need the backup of good vision insurance, too. Our plan covers:
- Annual exams
- Single vision, bifocal, and trifocal lenses
- Contact lenses
As someone working in the healthcare field, you know the unexpected can happen. And the chances of finding yourself unable to work due to illness or injury are not even all that unexpected: more than 25% of twenty-year-olds can expect to be out of work for at least a year due to disability before they reach retirement age. Our voluntary disability insurance helps reduce the financial burden if you’re unable to work:
- Plan ahead and get covered for up to 12 weeks of short-term disability
- Avoid catastrophic loss with long-term disability coverage up to retirement age
- Receive up to 60% of your monthly earnings when you are injured or ill
Life insurance isn’t fun to talk about but it’s certainly important. If you pass, a life insurance policy can help cover your debt, funeral expenses, and other financial needs. Cover yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and your children.
Here at TotalMed, we want you to feel appreciated each and every day you work for us — and supported long into your future. That’s why we take retirement planning seriously. Our 401K match is dollar-for-dollar up to the first 3% deferred plus a match of fifty cents-on-the-dollar for the next 2% deferred. It’s one of the best retirement plans in the industry.