Premium Travel Ultrasound Tech / Sonographer Assignments Pays Up To $3,000 Weekly!
Location: Multiple Assignments Nationwide
TotalMed is seeking experienced Ultrasound Techs / Sonographers nationwide. These assignments are typically 13-week travel assignments with both day and night shifts available.
- Explain ultrasound procedures to patients so they feel comfortable with the experience
- Calibrate, maintain and control all ultrasound equipment
- Perform ultrasounds on 10-15 patients per day, on average
- Take sonogram still images and video for physician and patients
- Notify Physicians of any abnormalities or concerns
- Chart ultrasound results when required
- 8-13 week contracts
- 36-40 guaranteed hours
- ARDMS Certified
- Minimum 2 years of Ultrasound / Sonographer experience
- Willing to take Call
- Willing to Travel
- Medical Benefits: Protect yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and children from the start with our day-of-hire health insurance
- Dental: Stay with your favorite dentist for everything from routine cleanings to orthodontia for your kids
- Vision: Keep your vision 20/20 with our comprehensive coverage for exams, contacts, and eyeglasses
- Short and Long-Term Disability: Protect yourself and your family from unexpected illness or injury with our elective disability insurance
- Life Insurance: Keep your mind off of the worst-case scenario with our robust life insurance policies
- 401(K): Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from enrolling in the best 401(k) plan in the industry
- Generous tax-free stipends!
- Join our new Travel for Life Referral Program and earn $1 for every hour your friend or colleague works for as long as you work at TotalMed!
Rely on the support of the TotalMed family. You put a lot on the line as a healthcare professional, and with TotalMed, you’ll always get the support and info you need, when you need it.
Experience the TotalMed Difference – Apply Today!