Premium Travel Invasive Cardiovascular Technologist Assignment
Premium Travel Invasive Cardiovascular Technologist Assignments Paying $4,743 Weekly!
Location: Neenah, WI
TotalMed is seeking experienced Invasive Cardiovascular Technologists for 13-week travel assignments in Neenah, WI.
- Job Title: 1628, 1629, 1630, 1631 (4) Invasive Cardiovascular Tech - Days - Neenah, WI.
- Contract Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: ASAP
- Guaranteed Hours Per Week: 40 Hours
- Primary Location: Neenah, WI
- Shift Requirements: 8hr Days (0700-1530); Up to every other weekend (normally ever 3rd)
- Float Requirements: To all ThedaCare facilities
- On Call/Call Back Requirements: Call rotation as needed - 30 minute response time
- Certifications: WI State, AHA BLS, ARRT and/or RCIS
- Minimum Experience: 2+ Years
- Charting Experience Required: EPIC Preferred, Philips PACS and Epic/Radiant are heavily used
- Required Skillset: IV starts, Portable work in ED - team player, flexible, patient focused, efficient, can function independently, ability to mentor... Experience in Neuro, Cardiac, and Fluoroscopy beneficial. Must be able to scrub.
- Unit Information (Bed size, Case type, Patient ratio):1:1 Outpatient ER
- COVID-19 VACCINE REQUIRED
- No new travelers
- Medical Benefits: Protect yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and children from the start with our day-of-hire health insurance
- Dental: Stay with your favorite dentist for everything from routine cleanings to orthodontia for your kids
- Vision: Keep your vision 20/20 with our comprehensive coverage for exams, contacts, and eyeglasses
- Short and Long-Term Disability: Protect yourself and your family from unexpected illness or injury with our elective disability insurance
- Life Insurance: Keep your mind off of the worst case scenario with our robust life insurance policies
- 401(K): Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from enrolling in the best 401(k) plan in the industry
- Generous tax-free stipends!
- Join our new Travel for Life Referral Program and earn $1 for every hour your friend or colleague works for as long as you work at TotalMed!
Rely on the support of the TotalMed family. You put a lot on the line as a travel nurse, and with TotalMed, you’ll always get the support and info you need, when you need it.
Experience the TotalMed Difference – Apply Today!