Earn $21-$25 per hour as a Certified Pharmacy Technician
TotalMed has immediate opening for a Certified Pharmacy Technician in Portland, OR
Assist Pharmacist in the preparation and distribution of medications, maintaining the drug inventory, and maintaining patient and pharmacy records in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations, as well as pharmacy policies and procedures.
- Acts as liaison between company, patients, and physician’s office.
- Responsible for reviewing new prescriptions and making sure all necessary information including insurance verification is available to process orders.
- Explains all company programs and services to patients and physician’s office staff.
- Communicates with patients as needed based on prescription refills and refers any medication or illness related questions or concerns to a board licensed healthcare professional, including but not limited to nurses, pharmacists, and supervised pharmacy interns.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Active Oregon CPhT license (in good standing)
- 1+ years retail pharmacy experience
- 2+ years Call Center/Customer Service Experience
Experience the TotalMed Difference – Apply Today!