Interventional Radiologic Tech Assignment
Travel Technician | Radiology Technologist | Wisconsin | Pays $4,426 Weekly
Interventional Radiologic Tech - Days, Milwaukee, WI
Pays $4526 Per Week
- Contract Length: 13 weeks
- Start date: ASAP
- Guaranteed hours: 40
- Primary location: Children’s WI – Milwaukee Campus
- Shift Requirements: 8a-4:30pm M-F
- Float Requirements: Like units within skillset
- Weekend requirements: only when taking call
- On call/Call Back: Weekend call rotation included. Friday 160 – Monday 0700
- Required certs to be attached upon submittal: ARRT (R) and WI Radiographer License.
- Minimum experience: 2 years of experience as a Radiologic Technologist with pediatric experience
Maintains knowledge of current trends and techniques in vascular, interventional, and fluoroscopic procedures through appropriate technical journals or in-services and educational programs in order to enhance expertise. Understands and satisfies needs of the neonatal, pediatric, adolescent and or adult patient in regards to their growth and development process. Demonstrates expertise in image quality and technique for fluoroscopy, digital subtraction angiography, digital radiography and rotational acquisition. Performs specialty functions in IR at a proficient level such as Dyna CT, PeriVision and iGuide Programs.
Equipment Information: RF machine, Endovenous Laser, Ultrasound unit, power injector, and mechanical thrombectomy device.
Scrub requirement: any, just not all black
**COVID VACCINE REQUIRED**
Experience the TotalMed Difference – Apply Today!