Earn $3,500 weekly as a Travel Registered Nurse Case Manager
TotalMed has an immediate opening for a Registered Nurse Case Managers in California
- Inpatient case management within a variety of acute care specialties.
- Average case load of 25-30 patients.
- Nurse will perform discharge planning for patients.
- Nurses will work as part of an interdisciplinary team for patient care.
- Case Manager will work to ensure best practice of care is taken with patient.
- May float to other units as needed.
- May have to work every other weekend.
- Active CA RN License
- 1 years of experience working as a Case Manager in a hospital
- Medical Benefits - Protect yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and children from the start with our day-of-hire health insurance
- Dental - Stay with your favorite dentist for everything from routine cleanings to orthodontia for your kids
- Vision - Keep your vision 20/20 with our comprehensive coverage for exams, contacts, and eyeglasses
- Short and Long-Term Disability - Protect yourself and your family from unexpected illness or injury with our elective disability insurance
- Life Insurance - Keep your mind off of the worst case scenario with our robust life insurance policies
- 401(K) - Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from enrolling in the best 401(k) plan in the industry
Experience the TotalMed Difference - Apply Today!