Registered Nurse - In Store COVID-19 Vaccination Support
- Pay – $56.46/hr
- Location – positions available across the state of Massachusetts
- Start Date – 9/20/21 and ongoing
- Hours – FT and PT availability
- Shifts available: Sunday thru Saturday
The Nurse RN role will work to administer Covid-19 vaccines. PPE is provided.
Flexible part-time and full-time hours are available. We are looking for nurses who:
- Lead with heart – display empathy and compassion for their patients, customers, caregivers, and colleagues on your team
- Adapt to change and adjust plans to thrive in a dynamic community healthcare setting
- Collaborate with others and actively contribute to a team culture that promotes caring, energy, enthusiasm, and pride
- Professionally interact with health care professionals and patients
- Possess strong clinical skills including medication administration, the ability and willingness to vaccinate patients, BLS (Basic Life Saving) certification
Full, active, and unrestricted license as a registered nurse in the state, territory that you are working in.
Medical Benefits: Protect yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and children from the start with our day-of-hire health insurance.
Dental: Stay with your favorite dentist for everything from routine cleanings to orthodontia for your kids.
Vision: Keep your vision 20/20 with our comprehensive coverage for exams, contacts, and eyeglasses.
Short and Long-Term Disability: Protect yourself and your family from unexpected illness or injury with our elective disability insurance.
Life Insurance: Keep your mind off of the worst case scenario with our robust life insurance policies.
401(K): Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from enrolling in the best 401(k) plan in the industry.
Experience the TotalMed Difference – Apply Today!