Registered Nurse - Step Down Unit
Premium Travel SDU Assignments Pay Up To $3,400 Per Week!
Location: Multiple Exclusive US Assignments
TotalMed is seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RN) specializing in Step Down Units (SDU). These assignments are typically 13-week travel assignments with both day and night shifts available.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- State or Compact (where applicable) RN Licensure
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Medical Benefits: Protect yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and children from the start with our day-of-hire health insurance
- Dental: Stay with your favorite dentist for everything from routine cleanings to orthodontia for your kids
- Vision: Keep your vision 20/20 with our comprehensive coverage for exams, contacts, and eyeglasses
- Short and Long-Term Disability: Protect yourself and your family from unexpected illness or injury with our elective disability insurance
- Life Insurance: Keep your mind off of the worst-case scenario with our robust life insurance policies
- 401(K): Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from enrolling in the best 401(k) plan in the industry
- Generous tax-free stipends!
- Join our new Travel for Life Referral Program and earn $1 for every hour your friend or colleague works for as long as you work at TotalMed!
Rely on the support of the TotalMed family. You put a lot on the line as a travel nurse, and with TotalMed, you’ll always get the support and info you need, when you need it.
Experience the TotalMed Difference – Apply Today!