Registered Nurse - Medical Surgical - Telemetry
Medical Surgical / Telemetry Registered Nurse Assignments Pay Up To $4,181 Weekly!
Location: Multiple Exclusive US Assignments
Medical Surgical / Telemetry provide the highest degree of care and treatment to ill, injured, and recovering patients. You should be able to assess patient condition, administer medications, change dressings, monitor vital signs, keep records, and provide patients with support and education. Likewise, you will assist physicians during examinations and procedures, as well as perform various patient tests and administer medications within the scope of your practice.
- Assess the psychological, social, spiritual, educational, developmental, cultural, and discharge planning needs of patients
- Review patient history and physical with the patients and/or their family members and assure completion within an appropriate timeframe
- Review all available information obtained by other health care team members
- Formulate an individualized care plan, including a discharge plan, using the assessment data, as well as the input of the patient, family, and healthcare team
- Evaluate patient progress towards goals and expected outcomes in collaboration with other health care team members
- Assess, plan, implement, and evaluate documents in the patient record
- Work as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being of the patient
- Active RN license in specified state (or compact where applicable)
- RN Degree from accredited nursing program
- Certifications: BLS, ACLS
- Two years of recent Med/Surg Telemetry RN experience
- Medical Benefits: Protect yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and children from the start with our day-of-hire health insurance
- Dental: Stay with your favorite dentist for everything from routine cleanings to orthodontia for your kids
- Vision: Keep your vision 20/20 with our comprehensive coverage for exams, contacts, and eyeglasses
- Short and Long-Term Disability: Protect yourself and your family from unexpected illness or injury with our elective disability insurance
- Life Insurance: Keep your mind off of the worst-case scenario with our robust life insurance policies
- 401(K): Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from enrolling in the best 401(k) plan in the industry
- Generous tax-free stipends!
- Join our new Travel for Life Referral Program and earn $1 for every hour your friend or colleague works for as long as you work at TotalMed!
Rely on the support of the TotalMed family. You put a lot on the line as a travel nurse, and with TotalMed, you’ll always get the support and info you need, when you need it.