Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit
Premium Travel ICU Assignments Pay Up To $4,495 Weekly!
Location: Multiple Exclusive US Assignments
TotalMed is seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RN) specializing in Intensive Care Units (ICUs). These assignments are typically 13-week travel assignments with both day and night shifts available.
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members
- Begin treatment and monitor doses
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit
- Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring a patient
- Maintain patient records
- Create and implement effective care plans
- State or Compact (where applicable) RN Licensure
- ADN or higher preferred
- Certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Minimum 2-years’ experience
- Medical Benefits: Protect yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and children from the start with our day-of-hire health insurance
- Dental: Stay with your favorite dentist for everything from routine cleanings to orthodontia for your kids
- Vision: Keep your vision 20/20 with our comprehensive coverage for exams, contacts, and eyeglasses
- Short and Long-Term Disability: Protect yourself and your family from unexpected illness or injury with our elective disability insurance
- Life Insurance: Keep your mind off of the worst-case scenario with our robust life insurance policies
- 401(K): Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from enrolling in the best 401(k) plan in the industry
- Generous tax-free stipends!
- Join our new Travel for Life Referral Program and earn $1 for every hour your friend or colleague works for as long as you work at TotalMed!
Rely on the support of the TotalMed family. You put a lot on the line as a travel nurse, and with TotalMed, you’ll always get the support and info you need, when you need it.
Experience the TotalMed Difference – Apply Today!