Premium Neonatal Registered Nurse Assignments Pay Up To $5,134 Weekly!
Neonatal Registered Nurses serve as a key member of neonatal units. Neonatal RNs provide care to preterm to sick full term infants by assessing, planning, and implementing care for those infants. Neonatal units are classified as either level I, II, III, or IV based on level of acuity. Level I is the least critical and level IV would be the most critical level of care.
- Neonatal Registered Nurses responsibilities include professional nursing theory and practice to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- The RN will have constant interaction with patients, families, physicians, employees and visitors.
- As a NICU RN you will make plans and prioritize care based on the assessment, evaluate patient progress and revise care to attain expected outcomes.
- patient/family planning care and evaluating programs and outcomes. RN would also perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Active RN license in specified state (or compact where applicable)
- RN Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS and NRP Certifications (PALS and NIHSS where applicable)
- Two years of recent NICU RN experience
- Medical Benefits: Protect yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and children from the start with our day-of-hire health insurance
- Dental: Stay with your favorite dentist for everything from routine cleanings to orthodontia for your kids
- Vision: Keep your vision 20/20 with our comprehensive coverage for exams, contacts, and eyeglasses
- Short and Long-Term Disability: Protect yourself and your family from unexpected illness or injury with our elective disability insurance
- Life Insurance: Keep your mind off of the worst-case scenario with our robust life insurance policies
- 401(K): Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from enrolling in the best 401(k) plan in the industry
- Generous tax-free stipends!
- Join our new Travel for Life Referral Program and earn $1 for every hour your friend or colleague works for as long as you work at TotalMed!
Rely on the support of the TotalMed family. You put a lot on the line as a travel nurse, and with TotalMed, you’ll always get the support and info you need, when you need it.
Experience the TotalMed Difference - Apply Today!