Registered Nurse Case Manager - NYC
Earn $2200 weekly as a RN Field Case Manager
TotalMed has an immediate opening for a Register Nurse Field Case Managers in Bronx, Yonkers, or Westchester boroughs of New York.
- Conducts assessments for prospective members and re-assessments of current members as well as identify enrollment and/or continued eligibility by utilizing clinical expertise and critical thinking skills.
- Completes assessment of member needs at the member/caregiver’s request due to change in condition.
- Reviews previous nursing assessments/medical notes to determine necessary adjustments/updates in Care Plan and/or to assist with nursing home placement eligibility.
- Coordination with home care agencies, vendors, pharmacies, medical providers and CMT regarding needs identified.
- Provides community-based education for our frail population including self-care and preventative care.
- Must have a New York Registered Nurse License
- 1+ years of RN experience preferred
- Must be vaccinated
- Must have the ability to travel to assessments (mileage is not reimbursed)
- Medical Benefits - Protect yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and children from the start with our day-of-hire health insurance
- Dental - Stay with your favorite dentist for everything from routine cleanings to orthodontia for your kids
- Vision - Keep your vision 20/20 with our comprehensive coverage for exams, contacts, and eyeglasses
- Short and Long-Term Disability - Protect yourself and your family from unexpected illness or injury with our elective disability insurance
- Life Insurance - Keep your mind off of the worst case scenario with our robust life insurance policies
- 401(K) - Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from enrolling in the best 401(k) plan in the industry
Experience the TotalMed Difference - Apply Today!