Radiologic Technologist Assignment
Premium Travel Radiologic Technologist Assignment | Wisconsin | Paying $3,023 Weekly!
Location: Milwaukee, WI
TotalMed is seeking experienced Radiologic Technologists for assignments in Wisconsin. This assignment is a 13-week travel assignment, night shift (2300 - 0730).
- Job: 929 (1) Rad Tech - NOC
- Contract Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: ASAP
- Guaranteed Hours Per Week: 40 hours/wk
- Primary Location: Children’s Wisconsin – Milwaukee Campus
- Shift Requirements: M-F, 2300-0730.
- Float Requirements: Throughout hospital (portable and EDTC/trauma imaging)
- On Call/Call Back Requirements:. No call requirement
- Required Certifications:
- Mandatory: ARRT (R) required
- WI State Licensed Radiographer
- AHA or American Red Cross BLS
- Minimum Experience: 2 years in specialty area. Must be able to work independently.
- Charting Experience: Radiant and Phillips PACS
- Required Skill Set:
- Siemens Multix plain film equipment
- portables: GE and Carestream
- C-arm: GE OEC
- Mini c-arm: Orthoscan
- Fluoroscopy: Siemens Agile
- Knowledge of diagnostic radiology principles and procedures as well as operation and maintenance of radiologic equipment as acquired through completion of an approved curriculum of Radiologic Technology
- Interpersonal skills to interact effectively with parents, physicians, and other department personnel and coworkers in order to ensure quality patient care and present positive department and interdepartmental cooperation.
- Analytical skills to make independent decisions when dealing with complex equipment, sedation of patients, critical care patients and so forth
- Ability to lift and position patients as well as stand, walk, and lift when accompanying patients and taking x rays,
- Scrub colors: Any, just not all black
- COVID VACCINE REQUIRED
- Medical Benefits: Protect yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and children from the start with our day-of-hire health insurance
- Dental: Stay with your favorite dentist for everything from routine cleanings to orthodontia for your kids
- Vision: Keep your vision 20/20 with our comprehensive coverage for exams, contacts, and eyeglasses
- Short and Long-Term Disability: Protect yourself and your family from unexpected illness or injury with our elective disability insurance
- Life Insurance: Keep your mind off of the worst-case scenario with our robust life insurance policies
- 401(K): Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from enrolling in the best 401(k) plan in the industry
- Generous tax-free stipends!
- Join our new Travel for Life Referral Program and earn $1 for every hour your friend or colleague works for as long as you work at TotalMed!
Rely on the support of the TotalMed family. You put a lot on the line as a healthcare professional, and with TotalMed, you’ll always get the support and info you need, when you need it.
Experience the TotalMed Difference - Apply Today!