Premium Travel SDU Assignment
Premium Travel SDU Assignment Paying Up To $4,616 Weekly!
TotalMed is seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RN) specializing in Step Down Units (SDU) for a 13-week assignment.
- Start Date 2/21
- Guaranteed Hours Per Week: 36
- Shift Requirements: 12 hours Days and NOCS 0700-1930 , 1900-0730 - will take straight days as well
- Float Requirements: Float to all inpatient units as needed
- On Call/Call Back Requirements: Able to take call if wanted
- Weekend/Holiday Requirements: Every other weekend. Every other holiday
- Required Certifications: WI RN License, BLS and ACLS. **Must be able to pass EKG test 1st week of hire.**
- Minimum Experience: 2 years intermediate cardiac area or strong Telemetry) -2 years intermediate cardiac area preferred- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THESE SPECIFIC DRIPS/MEDICATIONS: AMIODARONE, CARDIZEM AND NITRO DRIPS- cannot move forward in the interview process without this experience
- Charting- 1 year recent EPIC charting experience required
- Unit Information: 46 Bed Intermediate cardiac stepdown. Fast paced, high patient turnover. Post op CABG/Valve, thoracotomy, Vascular, Arrhythmia, CHF, Post procedure cath, pacer, defib, ablations, Acute CP/MI, med/surg overflow i.e. detox, DKA, COPD exac, resp failure.
- Hard worker, Resilient and Manages Change well, Social candidates: Able to manage independently and complete tasks timely
- State or Compact (where applicable) RN Licensure
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Medical Benefits: Protect yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and children from the start with our day-of-hire health insurance
- Dental: Stay with your favorite dentist for everything from routine cleanings to orthodontia for your kids
- Vision: Keep your vision 20/20 with our comprehensive coverage for exams, contacts, and eyeglasses
- Short and Long-Term Disability: Protect yourself and your family from unexpected illness or injury with our elective disability insurance
- Life Insurance: Keep your mind off of the worst case scenario with our robust life insurance policies
- 401(K): Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from enrolling in the best 401(k) plan in the industry
- Generous tax-free stipends!
- Join our new Travel for Life Referral Program and earn $1 for every hour your friend or colleague works for as long as you work at TotalMed!
Rely on the support of the TotalMed family. You put a lot on the line as a travel nurse, and with TotalMed, you’ll always get the support and info you need, when you need it.
Experience the TotalMed Difference – Apply Today