New Mexico: HEDIS Nurse (LPN) - Fully Remote
- Pay – $29 to $35/hr based on location and experience
- Location – must live and be licensed in the State of New Mexico
- Start Date – Jan. 2022; offers confirmed as soon as October 2021
- Hours – 8a to 5p, Monday thru Friday; OT available if desired
We are looking for a highly capable HEDIS Nurse to gather and analyze HEDIS performance data. In this role, you will be reviewing assigned medical records, abstracting relevant clinical data, and reporting to the health facility’s managers on whether healthcare provision standards are being met.
- Reviewing medical records and documents to abstract clinical data for HEDIS reporting.
- Integrating collected electronic and hardcopy data into reports.
- Documenting findings in applicable HEDIS databases and on prescribed cloud-based platforms.
- Meeting daily abstraction goals and maintaining a high abstraction accuracy percentage.
- Performing on-site facility audits for compliance with HEDIS measures.
- Preparing and presenting HEDIS compliance reports to health facility managers.
- Training and advising healthcare professionals and administrative staff on HEDIS compliance.
- Maintaining HIPAA standards and immediately reporting any critical findings to designated authorities.
- Keeping abreast of HEDIS measures.
- State-approved, unrestricted LPN license.
- Extensive experience with HEDIS database entries and reporting.
- Proficiency in Electronic Medical Record (EMR) software and cloud platforms.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of abstracting clinical data and evaluating HEDIS compliance.
- Advanced knowledge of medical terminology, coding, and procedures.
- Extensive experience in interpreting and reporting HEDIS information, as well as training staff.
- Ability to keep informed of HEDIS measures and healthcare standards.
Medical Benefits: Protect yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and children from the start with our day-of-hire health insurance.
Dental: Stay with your favorite dentist for everything from routine cleanings to orthodontia for your kids.
Vision: Keep your vision 20/20 with our comprehensive coverage for exams, contacts, and eyeglasses.
Short and Long-Term Disability: Protect yourself and your family from unexpected illness or injury with our elective disability insurance.
Life Insurance: Keep your mind off of the worst case scenario with our robust life insurance policies.
401(K): Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from enrolling in the best 401(k) plan in the industry.
Experience the TotalMed Difference – Apply Today!