Premium Travel Ultrasound Tech Assignment
Premium Travel Ultrasound Tech Assignment Paying Up To $3,420 Weekly!
Location: Dixon, IL
TotalMed is seeking experienced Ultrasound Technologists for a 13 week travel assignment in Dixon, IL.
- Contract length: 13 weeks
- Primary location: Dixon, IL.
- GSA: 40 hours
- Shift: M-F day shift (variable start times by 1hr)
- On Call: 1-2 nights a week and every 5th weekend
- Float: float to OB Clinic
- Required certs upon submission: Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) or ARRT (S) and BLS required
- Experience: prefer 2 years as a US Tech, but will consider less
- Other: breast and limited vascular experience preferred
- Unit info: GE E10's, perform all general ultrasound procedures including Venous Duplex, Arterials and Carotids
- **Covid vaccine required**
- Medical Benefits: Protect yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and children from the start with our day-of-hire health insurance
- Dental: Stay with your favorite dentist for everything from routine cleanings to orthodontia for your kids
- Vision: Keep your vision 20/20 with our comprehensive coverage for exams, contacts, and eyeglasses
- Short and Long-Term Disability: Protect yourself and your family from unexpected illness or injury with our elective disability insurance
- Life Insurance: Keep your mind off of the worst case scenario with our robust life insurance policies
- 401(K): Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from enrolling in the best 401(k) plan in the industry
- Generous tax-free stipends!
- Join our new Travel for Life Referral Program and earn $1 for every hour your friend or colleague works for as long as you work at TotalMed!
Rely on the support of the TotalMed family. You put a lot on the line as a travel nurse, and with TotalMed, you’ll always get the support and info you need, when you need it.
Experience the TotalMed Difference – Apply Today!