Earn $1700 a week as a Remote HEDIS Registered Nurse
TotalMed has an immediate opening for a remote HEDIS Registered Nurse to work with the HEDIS Operations staff to assist with data collection of managed care data in Detroit, Michigan.
- Reviews assigned medical records to verify clinical data elements for HEDIS reporting
- Identifies findings supported by documentation guidelines with high level of accuracy
- Maintains HIPAA standards and confidentiality of protected health information; reports critical incidents immediately.
- Prioritize and organize own work to meet agreed upon deadlines.
- Communicates identification of pursuit leads for additional medical records, if needed, to other members of the team
- Attends conference calls as necessary to provide information relating to clinical reviews and compliance
- Successfully completes HEDIS technical specification training and testing
- Successfully completes HEDIS software training and uses software correctly
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Active Registered Nurse (RN)
- Minimum 2 year HEDIS experience and/or knowledge
- Solid knowledge of managed care requirements related to clinical quality
- Strong medical record review and abstraction prefer
- Research and detail oriented, excellent proof reading skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including: Word, Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint
- Critical thinking skills
- Results-driven independent worker, and self-starter
- Medical Benefits - Protect yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and children from the start with our day-of-hire health insurance
- Dental - Stay with your favorite dentist for everything from routine cleanings to orthodontia for your kids
- Vision - Keep your vision 20/20 with our comprehensive coverage for exams, contacts, and eyeglasses
- Short and Long-Term Disability - Protect yourself and your family from unexpected illness or injury with our elective disability insurance
- Life Insurance - Keep your mind off of the worst case scenario with our robust life insurance policies
- 401(K) - Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from enrolling in the best 401(k) plan in the industry
Experience the TotalMed Difference - Apply Today!