Clinical Research Associates (CRA) - Oncology.
Earn $60-$80 per hour as a Clinical Research Associate (CRA)- Oncology
TotalMed has immediate nationwide contract-to-hire openings for Clinical Research Associates (CRA)- Oncology.
The Clinical Research Associate plays a vital role in the Clinical Operations team. Through responsibilities like monitoring studies, reviewing data, and engaging with sites, the CRA will ensure the success of clinical trial operations and management.
- Monitoring clinical studies of investigational and approved products that have been determined to satisfy a medical need and/or offer a commercial benefit. This may include the following site visits: qualification, initiation, interim, and closeout
- Managing and training site personnel on therapeutic area, protocol requirements, proper source documentation, and case report form completion
- Managing, preparing, sending, tracking, and returning investigational supplies at individual sites
- Monitoring and documenting investigational product dispensing, inventory, and reconciliation
- Monitoring and documenting laboratory sample storage and shipment
- Monitoring trial by reviewing and reporting on the following: site enrollment and termination updates, monitoring visits, protocol deviations/exceptions, serious adverse events, and laboratory abnormalities
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor and/or advanced degree in biological sciences or related field, or equivalent combination of relevant experience, education, or training
- 3 years of prior experience as a Clinical Research Associate preferred
- Extensive knowledge of FDA regulations and their practical implementation
- Ability to travel, including by air or by car on short notice
- A valid driver's license with access to a car with up-to-date car insurance